Thursday, September 27, 2007

Little Helpmeet in the Making...

As I said earlier, today was a be at home day and I worked on tidying the house. Well, I didn't do this on my own. I commented that I needed to vacuum and dust....and Brenna said she wanted to help! So, I got out the dust wipes and showed her what to do. We were done in half the time:-)

This is not the first time she has offered to help. Almost every time I am doing laundry, she wants to assist me...putting soap in, putting laundry in or pressing the start button. She likes to help put away sometimes too. She almost always asks to help with dishes....I love her helpful spirit!

Here she is this evening, drying dishes for me while I fed Liam.




What a joyful little helper she is! I am truly blessed...


She is certainly going to be some dear man's faithful helpmeet one day! I pray she is better than I!

" She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."

Proverbs 31:27-28

Blessings,

Sommer

1 comment:

Lauren Christine said...

Aww, how sweet. I hope I can train my daughters up that well someday! :)