Monday, September 24, 2007

FallWIFD~Monday

I'm enjoying this just a bit too much:-) It is fun to wear skirts for no other reason than that I want to!
Today, I have done homeschooling with Fiona and Brenna, laundry and made a bed. In a few minutes I will be leaving to have coffee with my brother and then go grocery shopping! My outfit today is a pink knit shirt with 3/4 length sleeves. It is, and I hate to admit this, a maternity shirt. I am still working on losing some of that baby weight....and this shirt happens to be quite comfy:-) My skirt is a lovely dark blue denim that I picked up at Savers, our local thrift "emporium". I think I paid about $4 for it:-)

So, here I am....



I'm really quite comfortable working and doing my "everyday" in this outfit. Quite comfy:-)

Blessings,

Sommer

No comments: