Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Week In Feminine Dress~Sunday

I'm so excited to be participating in this! The sewing forum that I am a part of at Sense and Sensibility, has decided to host this during this week:-) They've done this a few times before, but this is my first time participating and I am tickled!

Being that this is Sunday, it is pretty normal for me to wear a skirt or dress for church. Occasionally(especially lately,after having a new baby), I will be found wearing capris. But today, I wore a black stretchy skirt that I've worn both when pregnant and not. It isn't a maternity one, but it stretches wonderfully to accomodate that belly:-) I am also wearing a guazy peasant top with 3/4 length sleeves and a tank top underneath for modesty. On my feet are some lovely black shoes, that resemble something vintagey. So, without further delay.....





And here is a close up of my shoes:-)



I hope to do this all week and post pics at the end of each day. It will be fun to see how I get along doing my "normal" stuff while in skirts. See you tomorrow:-)

Blessings,

Sommer

No comments: