Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fall WIFD~Saturday

I've been having so much fun this week participating in the Week In Feminine Dress! I really hate to see it come to an end:-( But, I suppose that all good things must come to an end...and so this does too. However, this may not be the last time I wear skirts or dresses during the week. I've really enjoyed it and I see that I can definitely accomplish my everyday duties in them. So, who knows, I may just do it once in awhile.

Today, we decided to spend the afternoon at a County Park.....Alum Rock. I grew up going to this park and still love it today. It really is quite beautiful and peaceful. So, we piled up in the car, Brenna, Liam, Dan and I. We enjoyed a picnic lunch and then took a gentle hike on the trails.

Here I am with Brenna and Liam....



I am wearing a black tshirt and sweater(it was a little breezy today) and a tiered maroon skirt. The skirt has several different fabric panels...it is one of my ablsolute favorites! Brenna is wearing her 4th of July dress that I made this year:-) Oh, yes, and I'm wearing Liam too!

Maybe next time I do WIFD, I'll actually wear some things I've made myself:-p

Blessings,

Sommer

No comments: