Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Bit Of Sunshine...


There are some days where you just wake up needing a little something. Some days just begin blue. So, when I was checking email, it was a lovely ray of sunshine that perked me up:-) Megan at My Life...As It Happens, blessed me most unexpectedly with The Excellent Award! I feel so very appreciative of this and don't know that I really deserve it. Thank you ever so much Megan for making my day a bright one.
So, from what I gather I can award 10 blogs with this. However, I will not probably do the limit...not because there aren't 10 out there..just some I would pick have already been picked.
Below you will find a few blogs that I enjoy. The ladies are of excellent quality and very much encourage or inspire me. And the Award goes to:
Lauren Christine(I know...someone awarded you already..but I like you so!)
Thank you again Megan!
Blessings,
Sommer

3 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

Awwwwww! Thank you so much, Sommer! You truly brightened my day!

Simply Heart And Home said...

Congratulations, Sommer. Your blog is excellent indeed!

Maiden of the King said...

Thank you, Sommer! I can't tell you how touched and pleased I was by your kindness -- the feeling is most certainly mutual, I do assure you ;)

Yours in Christ,
Shannon

PS -- I know you've already been awarded, but I'm "re-awarding" you on my blog, anyway! You are one of the only blogs that I read regularly.