Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Bit Of Sunshine...


There are some days where you just wake up needing a little something. Some days just begin blue. So, when I was checking email, it was a lovely ray of sunshine that perked me up:-) Megan at My Life...As It Happens, blessed me most unexpectedly with The Excellent Award! I feel so very appreciative of this and don't know that I really deserve it. Thank you ever so much Megan for making my day a bright one.
So, from what I gather I can award 10 blogs with this. However, I will not probably do the limit...not because there aren't 10 out there..just some I would pick have already been picked.
Below you will find a few blogs that I enjoy. The ladies are of excellent quality and very much encourage or inspire me. And the Award goes to:
Lauren Christine(I know...someone awarded you already..but I like you so!)
Thank you again Megan!
Blessings,
Sommer

3 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

Awwwwww! Thank you so much, Sommer! You truly brightened my day!

Simply Heart And Home said...

Congratulations, Sommer. Your blog is excellent indeed!

~ Shannon said...

Thank you, Sommer! I can't tell you how touched and pleased I was by your kindness -- the feeling is most certainly mutual, I do assure you ;)

Yours in Christ,
Shannon

PS -- I know you've already been awarded, but I'm "re-awarding" you on my blog, anyway! You are one of the only blogs that I read regularly.