Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Amazing Team


I love all of God's creation. But my favorite of all His creation is the beautiful and majestic horse. I love to see them serene and still. I love to see them in action. This particular video wowed me...take a look!


The connection between Stacy Westfall and her horse must be amazingly close for them to perform like this. The horse is an amazing animal...there are few other animals that have the ability(and especially the willingness)to work and play with humans as they do.


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Now you know a little more about me:-)
Blessings,
Sommer
*The picture above is courtesy of Pony Magazine.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have never seen anything like that before. That was amazing!
I love horses too, Sommer!

Megan