Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just Some Pictures

As promised, I am sharing some pictures today. First will be pictures of my lovely, unexpected cards from Fiona and Brenna. Fiona's may be a bit hard to see as she did not use color, only pencil.

The front of Fiona's card(it says,"Just to say")...



Now for the inside(it says,"I love you Mom")...



Here is Brenna's. She wrote Dad, Fion(a) and Mom...





Aren't these sweet? Surely, any mother can understand how precious such things are?

The other day, while we were out running some errands, I found some lovelies to capture on film. First are some lovely roses..I'm not quite sure what type, but they are so pretty.





A splash of color to brighten the day...


My dear daughters near a fountain with little geckos...


I thought this little guy was so cute, you almost want to pet it...



Well, dear friends, I hope that you enjoyed a little glimpse into my day and the things that give me joy. I hope you stop in again to visit!

Blessings,
Sommer


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet cards! I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of your children...

Love,
Dawne

Seawashed said...

Your daughters are a delight for a mama's heart. Those roses are so pretty. My favorite rose is a white heirloom called 'Castle Glavis'...these in your pic look similar. I have a pic on my blog of the castle glovis with my cottage cruiser..if you want to take a peek!

Seawashed said...

Oops...the castle glavis white roses are under my labels *cottage gardens* not *cottage cruiser*.

Sommer said...

Thanks Dawne~I decided it would be fun to share the happenings of my little family:-)

Fairmaiden~Yes my daughters are a delight! They are more and more special everyday:-)
I will definitely take a peek at the 'Castle Glavis', I think these are such lovely flowers.

Lots of love,
Sommer