Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Little Man Turns One!

Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday that we brought home this dear, sweet boy from the hospital. Helpless and generally unable to do much. Now, he crawls and stands and laughs and points.

Today, my little man, Liam Patrick, turned one year old! And he is beautiful, darling and a joy to have about me. He snuggles and plays and is full of laughter. He has never been small, but he seems so much bigger now...on the verge of walking and saying little words to his momma:-) I am a truly blessed momma! The joy I receive from my children is overwhelming at times, and I am so thankful to God for giving me these little ones.

When I found out I was having a boy, I was totally uncertain of what to expect. My dear friend told me that I would love it so much and be so blessed by a son. A year later....I can say she was so very right. He is so different even as a little baby from his sisters and I love every little thing that makes Liam...well, Liam:-)

I wanted to share a few pictures that I love of my dear boy. I have many I love, but really only could pick a few to share with you all. I hope you enjoy them:-)



This is Liam just a few days old...was he really ever that small?

This was a favorite of mine from when we were at the park. I really can't remember what was so funny...but the joy in his face is priceless


This was from November. He was having a great time looking at books, but he always has time for the paparatzi:-)

This was from yesterday at my parents' house. We were celebrating Liam's birthday and of course he had to have his first birthday cake bath. I just loved this picture of my big boy. Totally oblivious, but absolutely enjoying himself!

Well, Liam...I look forward to this next year of new experiences and challenges. I look forward to seeing what kind of boy, man you turn out to be.

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!!!

Love,

Momma


3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Happy birthday Liam!! I even remembered in time to say a little prayer!

Anonymous said...

Liam has such a sweet sweet smile. What a blessing he is to your family!

Lauren Christine said...

Happy Birthday Liam!!!! :)