Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Rest


"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness."
Proverbs 31:25-26
I so desire to be this woman. Yet, there are times when I open my mouth and wisdom is no where to be found! Kindness is not what I hear when I speak at times. It shames me to say so...but I am not always patient and kind with my children. I desire to be, and I pray to the Lord that He will work in my heart to be a kind and affectionate mother and wife. Don't get me wrong...I'm not always unkind. However, when the baby is clingy and fussy and the girls are disobedient and whiney....well, sometimes the unkindness is more prevalent than affection and kindness.
Lord, help me to become the mother and wife I long to be!
Blessings,
Sommer

No comments: