Monday, August 4, 2008

My Daybook

Peggy, over at The Simple Woman is sharing her Daybook and has invited folks to join in. So, I decided I couldn’t pass up the fun :-) Won’t you join us? Just pop on over to Peggy’s blog for the details!

For August 4th


Outside My Window…
The men that come by every other day or so to mow lawns and make the neighborhood a little prettier.

I am thinking…
About unsaved loved ones and desiring that they come to know the Lord intimately as their Savior.

I am thankful for…
My ever wonderful hubby…he is my best friend!

From the kitchen…
Perhaps cookies or cupcakes.

I am creating…
Lesson plans and a tentative schedule for the coming homeschool year.

I am going…
Out, but not determined where yet.

I am wearing…
My pajamas still…blush…

I am reading…
The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace

I am hoping…
That I can get more sewing done than I have as of late. I have only a couple of weeks to make something for a new baby!

I am hearing…
The dryer going and a baby fussing to have me.

Around the house…
Leftover dishes from the day of rest.

One of my favorite things…
Is a special hug from my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Household chores, working on a tentative schedule and plan for our school year, groceries and to the library.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
Joy!

3 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sommer,

What a beauty your daughter is. She looks so sweet. :)

Cupcakes or cookies? I am wondering which you decided on. It is still terribly warm here but I am tempted to bake. I think I'll wait for cooler weather.

Blessings to your lovely day

Gina

SimplyMe said...

Have a great week.

BTW - I'd vote cookies *wink*

Simply Heart And Home said...

Summer,

A blessed Sabbath Day to you and your dear family.

Gina