Monday, August 18, 2008

A Win For California Homeschoolers!

I was so excited to read that the decision made earlier this year in a California court has been reversed! What a blessing! Thanks to all the homeschool supporters, legal teams like HSLDA, Gov. Schwarzeneggar and a many others, we Californian parents will not be required to have teaching credentials to teach our own children. This is a wonderful renewal of our parental rights to make decisions in our children's lives.

I hope that you will rejoice with me in this reversal and continue to pray for those folks in other countries that do not have the same freedoms we have(especially Germany).

Blessings,
Sommer

2 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sommer,

I am glad that California's decision was reversed. God is gracious!

Gina

~ Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing this -- I hadn't heard about the reversal! What a blessing!

Yours in Christ,
Shannon