Monday, May 19, 2008

My Daybook

Peggy, over at the Simple Woman is sharing her Daybook and has invited folks to join in. So, I decided I couldn’t pass up the fun:-) Won’t you join us? Just pop on over to Peggy’s blog for the details!

For May 19th


Outside My Window…
The sun is bright and the leaf blowers are loud.

I am thinking…
About our trip to Yosemite and wishing we were still there.

I am thankful for…
My father-in-law and his kindness.

From the kitchen…
Not really sure today.

I am creating…
Some rompers for my dear boy and a friend, hopefully some bloomers and dresses for the girls in the near future, and a skirt for me:-) I also am knitting a shawl and some squares for a blanket (ministry for our church). All of this is going much slower than I’d like!

I am going…
To the store to by paper products.

I am wearing…
Blue jeans, striped tee and addidas sandals. My hair is pulled back in a very short pony tail.

I am reading…
Using Your Money Wisely…still!

I am hoping…
That I can get a handle on my neglected housework this week.

I am hearing…
The leaf blowers outside and my daughters playing.

Around the house…
Decluttering, dishes and laundry.

One of my favorite things…
The awesome experience of climbing to the top of Vernal Falls at Yosemite!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Continue decluttering the house, laundry, and hopefully some sewing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

This is a picture of me coming down from the top of Vernal Falls. You can just see it through the trees. What an experience!

4 comments:

SimpleFolk said...

I enjoyed your daybook! :-)

Amy
www.homesteadblogger.com/simplefolk/

Regina said...

Holidays are wonderful, aren't they?
Thanks for sharing your day with us, Sommer! I look forward to more pictures!
:)

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook and I hope you are having a great week!
~Kelli

Kathy said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. You have a really lovely blog. Beautiful picture! Have a perfect weekend…Kathy@ Mimi’s Garden