Monday, May 5, 2008

My Daybook

Peggy, over at The Simple Woman has begun sharing her Daybook and has invited folks to join in. So, I decided I couldn’t pass up the fun:-) Wont you join us? Just pop on over to Peggy’s blog for the details!

For May 5th


Outside My Window…
It is a clear, sunny morning…with little house sparrows chittering about and new life being heard in the nest.

I am thinking…
That I really need to figure out how to plan menus and grocery shopping better!

I am thankful for…
Sisters and brothers in Christ that I can fellowship with and come to in times of struggle.

From the kitchen…
Well, there is little in the larder (poor planning on my part), but I will try to bake a chicken with some poultry rub and either do rice or potatoes…we shall see!

I am creating…
Some rompers for my dear boy and a friend, hopefully some bloomers and dresses for the girls in the near future, and a skirt for me:-)

I am going…
To the grocery store today…maybe the park.

I am wearing…
A knit black tiered skirt and a blue teeshirt.

I am reading…
Two Histories of England
and
Using Your Money Wisely

I am hoping…
To just relax…not worry about God’s provision for us. I also am hoping to have an apartment open up with in our price range in the complex we desire..prayers welcome!

I am hearing…
My dearest playing piano…scales to be exact:-)

Around the house…
So much to do…

One of my favorite things…
Is listening to my sweet husband play Moonlight Sonata and Fur Elise. (Or maybe I just like listening to him play)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Continue decluttering the house, grocery shopping, lessons and then Friday, I’ll be going out with my Mom for our Mother’s Day outing, Saturday I will be going to a knitting get together with ladies at the church.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…
Liam learning to iron..voluntarily!

3 comments:

Clare said...

Your little man is such a darling! I love those dear sweet curls of his.

Isn't the Moonlight Sonata simply the most beautiful and haunting piece? It sends little shivers through me whenever I hear it.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee- look at him ironing away! It's never too early to start training 'em! Too cute!
I am actually trying to use everything up in my pantry! It seems if I was a more creative cook, I could basically use everything I have and make something fabulous! But... all things in time I suppose... :)
Thanks for sharing about your day, sweet Sommer...

tamlovesran said...

A great post! Your little one is adorable.

Tammy

www.sunshinecottage.blogspot.com