Monday, April 21, 2008

My Daybook

Peggy, over at The Simple Woman has been sharing her Daybook and has invited folks to join in. So, I decided I couldn’t pass up the fun! Wont you join us? Just pop on over to Peggy’s blog for the details!

For April 21st


Outside My Window…
The wind is blowing but the sun is shining…it is spring after all.

I am thinking…
That my hubby’s work schedule is CRAZY!

I am thankful for…
The sunshine and for the green on the hills.

From the kitchen…
I’ll be cooking some chicken up for Chicken Alfredo and noodles for tomorrow.

I am creating…
A nightgown(almost finished!), rompers and bloomers.

I am going…
To Costco and home again, home again…jiggity jig!

I am wearing…
Blue jeans and a wine tee with a black cardigan. My hair is pulled up on either side with my silver clips.

I am reading…
The Horse: A Miscellany of Equine Knowledge
and
Using Your Money Wisely

I am hoping…
To finish my dear, eldest daughter’s nightgown today!

I am hearing…
Brenna hum..so sweetly.

Around the house…
Needing to declutter some more, do laundry.

One of my favorite things…
Is listening to Celtic Woman with my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Continue decluttering the house, grocery shopping, lessons and then Friday, my parents are coming over for dinner, yeah!!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

This little lady is a very happy girl after a brutal cleaning of her tank this weekend. She is quite happy:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
This is my first time participating in the "Simple Woman's Daybook". That's a cute picture of your fish!
I have enjoyed visiting your blog!