Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Heading to the Hospital

Today is the big day! In just a couple of hours we will be heading out with the kids to drop them off with my parents for the day and night. They are excited! We are excited!

The long awaited arrival of our newest blessing is almost here :-) We need to arrive at the hospital by 11:00am for checking in and prep work. Hopefully we will start on time (or earlier) at about 1:00pm for the c-section.

I haven't eaten since about 11:30pm and I haven't had anything to drink since before 4:30am this morning..ugh! But it is all worth it.

Thank you so much, dear friends, for all your prayers, loving words and encouragement! They have been a great help as the day has drawn closer. I feel less anxious than normal.

Hopefully, tonight or tomorrow I will have Dan post to let you all know how things are and to introduce you briefly to our sweet baby:-)

Well, off I go to get fully ready! I'll talk to you soon:-)

Blessings,
Sommer

8 comments:

Clare said...

Praying for you!!

Dear Abbi said...

Ooooh, can't wait to hear the news!!

Unknown said...

Praying for you and baby !!

We will be waiting to hear from Dan.

Much love and blessings,
Pat

Ashley said...

Praying!!!

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sommer,

Holding you all up in prayer!

Gina

Serena said...

I'm so looking forward to hearing the details of Rowan's birth! My sister-in-law had her fourth baby today, too! They named her Crimson Love.

I'll be praying!

~ Shannon said...

I was praying for you yesterday, Sommer -- I hope that you're holding your beautiful baby girl right now!

Yours in Christ,
Shannon

Sarah said...

Congratulations, dear Sommer! By now you must have your sweet little one with you. I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures! Best wishes for a very speedy and good recovery! God Bless!