Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Boy and His Dog


My sweet boy:-) Isn't he a doll? I must admit that this is a totally random post, about the cuteness of little boys and their dogs. Okay, Liam doesn't have a real live dog...but every boy should, isn't that what they say?

Liam has come up with the next best thing! A cute little wooden pull-dog. He was given this when just a baby(and way too little for it) and only just found the pleasures of having his dog follow him about. Today I caught him on camera giving his dog a walk...such a good boy!



I hope some day we can give our children the blessing of a pup, but for now, we will make do with imaginary and wood pull dogs. Really, I do think it is true that every boy should have his pup.

Blessings,
Sommer

2 comments:

Clare said...

How adorable! His smile and curls simply melt me every time.

Simply Heart And Home said...

What a charmer he is! I love his smile. :)

Puppies are wonderful but so much work. I love mine now but wouldn't have wanted one when my children were very little. I don't think I could have handled the puppy training then.