Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

I found this interesting meme on Shannon’s blog. It looked fun and I thought it would be a good way for you all to get to know me better. If you feel like it, join in:-) Do let me know in the comments!

I am: a child of God, wife and mother.

I think: that I have much room to grow in regards to my walk as a child of God.

I know: how to sew, but do not have the time to do it as often as I’d like.

I have: too much stuff in my home.

I wish: that I was more content with the life God has given me.

I hate: conflict, abuse and lies.

I miss: my Grandma Gloria.

I fear: losing my husband and my children.

I feel: a touch overwhelmed and a little down.

I hear: my husband doing his latin lesson.

I smell: my coffee..yum!

I crave: sweets, books(especially the very old ones), yarn and fabric!

I search: for things buried under piles on my table…all the time!

I wonder: what my children will be like when they grow up and will they be children of God.

I regret: the few years after highschool.

I love: my Savior; my wonderful husband; my sweet children; horses and books…and my treadle machine.

I ache: when my children cry…especially when I don’t know how to help them.

I am not: a very good house keeper.

I believe: in my Saviour.

I dance: rarely…although my babies can usually convince me to:-)

I sing: in my church choir….soprano(usually).

I cry: when very sad.

I don't always: finish what I start…I need to change that.

I fight: change.

I write: poetry.

I win: very rarely.

I lose: time.

I never: want my children to doubt my love for them.

I always: have wanted a horse.

I confuse: myself at times.

I listen: to my husband playing piano and my children laughing.

I can usually be found: in the kitchen with my hands in dish water.

I am scared: of spiders.

I need: my husband.

I am happy about: the prospect of moving somewhere larger.

I imagine: stories that I’d like to someday write.

I am wearing: blue jeans, a cream colored blouse and sandals.

I look forward to: getting to sew.

2 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

What a sweet MeMe. Thank you for sharing all your random thoughts. :)

Lauren Christine said...

May the Lord bring us all more contentment with our lives! :) I crave yarn too... Tee hee.