Monday, July 7, 2008

My Daybook

Peggy, over at The Simple Woman is sharing her Daybook and has invited folks to join in. So, I decided I couldn’t pass up the fun :-) Won’t you join us? Just pop on over to Peggy’s blog for the details!

For July 7th


Outside My Window…
Very hot and hazy day.

I am thinking…
That my little boy may be teething.

I am thankful for…
A good friend that encourages me.

From the kitchen…
Meatloaf, bread and butter and broccoli

I am creating…
A more peaceful home...I hope :-)

I am going…
Grocery shopping.

I am wearing…
A black t-shirt, blue jean shorts and my hair up.

I am reading…
“Don’t Make Me Count to Three!”
By Ginger Plowman

I am hoping…
I can get Liam sleeping better and eating more solid foods. Mamma is tired!

I am hearing…
Fiona taking her piano lesson with Daddy.

Around the house…
Dishes, decluttering and laundry.

One of my favorite things…
A very cool breeze.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Going through homeschool stuff, reorganizing several places in the home, cleaning, sewing and groceries.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…


1 comment:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sommer,

Apart from the summer heat, your day sounds lovely. Amen to the cool breeze!