My sweet friend, Tracylea tagged me with a "random things meme", so although I've done one before, I thought I'd do it again:-) Why not!
Here are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Six more things you may or may not know about me:-)
1. I attended 3 different highschools. Not fun when you are a teen and it wasn't because we were military.
2. I broke my knee 14 years ago while riding my bike. Found myself in the middle of a lane of traffic...scary! Still can't ride a bike without some pain.
3. My wedding cost less than $1000.00 and most of that was the church fellowship hall/flowers and hubby's suit and my hair:-). My Grandma bought my dress for $10, altered for about $50 and my SIL made my veil, my aunt and uncle provided food, the church women set up and served the food, my MIL(to-be at the time) made the cake, my Grandma did the arrangements. It was wonderful!
4. I haven't ridden a horse since my bike accident(see above)...had been heading home from a ranch I worked at and I've just never had the opportunity since:-( I get sad about that sometimes and get all wistful too.
5. One of my favorite things to look upon is Mount Si in Washington state. I'm not even sure I spelled it right. My Grandma's house had a beautiful view of it out her front living room window. It was especially breathtaking when a large cloud of fog enveloped it.
6. I'm stealing this one sort of from Tracylea...I have a smidgen of Choctaw Indian in me as well...but it is really just a smidgen:-)
Since I've done this meme before I think I will skip the tagging part, but if you read this and haven't done it before(or feel like doing it again) jump right in and let me know:-) Hope you've enjoyed a little bit more of randomness from me!
I also hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!