Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Rest

"But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined."
~Job 23:10-11

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

~John 14:27

I'm just about to head out the door for church, but wanted to post some verses to think on this morning. I thought these were lovely and reassuring, so wanted to share them.

May each of you have a blessed Lord's Day!

Blessings,

Sommer


3 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sommer,

Such lovely verses. I know I've read the one in Job but it had slipped my mind. I am more familiar with John 14:27 as it is one of my favorites.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and will have a lovely week.

Gina

Lauren Christine said...

Just dropping in to say hello :) Hope you are having a lovely day- the weather has turned *wonderful* in Texas- hope it's pretty where you are too!

Lauren Christine said...

Just dropping in to say hello... hope you are having a lovely day! Are y'all doing anything special for fall this year? :)
blessings,
Lauren Christine