Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Addition to the Poetry Corner



As Spring is fast approaching, I thought it would be nice to update my Poetry Corner. While enjoying one of my poetry books, English Poems(selected and edited by Walter C. Bronson-Professor of English Lit., Brown University, 1915 printing and originally published in 1908), I came across some poems by William Blake. I especially liked The Echoing Green. I thought it fitting to the season and so, I am sharing it here for you all. Please enjoy this month's addition of the Poetry Corner..which you can find on my sidebar to the right :-)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that poetry can often be food for the soul and it is something that I find very lovely to read. After feeling a bit gloomy off and on the last few days, this poem lifted my spirits. I do so hope you enjoy it!

Blessings,
Sommer

No comments: