Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One Of My Favorite Things...

Today I did one of my absolute favorite things...baking with my children! It really is so fun. At this point, I still do most of it, but they help me measure and pour ingredients in to the bowl. Sometimes they help shape cookies and such. And of course, they always like to clean the bowl and spoon...so do I :-)
This is something that brings back wonderful memories from my childhood. Either baking with my Mom or just myself baking for the family. I've always loved to do it.
Today we baked Chocolate Chip cookies...using the Nestle recipe. They are my favorite! Of course it would have been even better if the weather was not so hot...eek! Hot oven and hot day...not a good combination, but I wouldn't trade an opportunity to cook with the girls for anything.

Sometimes, it is the little things that give the greatest reward!

Blessings,
Sommer

No comments: