Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Little About Me

Since I am new to this little spot, I thought I'd tell a little something about myself.
I am a 31 year old, very happily married stay-at-home mom. I have three beautiful children...two girls(7 and 4) and a brand new little man(4 months). I've been homeschooling my dd7 for a year now in a Christian Classical/Charlotte Mason method. It has been so much fun and such an amazing experience. Certainly there have been days of frustration, but I am overwhelmingly thrilled by what we are doing!
I love to sew...albeit, I can find many ways to procrastinate about it :-) However, I'd love to do more sewing for my kids and myself. I also knit, but I am just a beginner. I have a long way to go with it. I love reading and writing(I will undoubtedly share some poetry I have written in the future) and absolutely love horses.
I desire to become a better keeper at home, and I am constantly working on this part of my life. I want to set a good example for my children and know that I have a long way to go. Although I am surely struggling in this area, I hope to be an encouraging and uplifting spirit to those that visit. One of the greatest things I can share with those who come here is my love of God and desire to glorify and enjoy Him forever.
Looking forward to sharing with you all :-)

Blessings,
Sommer

No comments: