Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Rest~The Miracle of Life

Thanks to Stacy at Your Sacred Calling, I came across this story. This relates a miraculous birth, one that astounds the doctor. However, one thing I noticed was the references to "luck". Let us say what it really is...a miracle of God. It is not by chance that this little one survived outside of the womb and grew to full term. He was being sheltered by the mighty hand of our Lord! Is it not amazing what our Lord can do?!

This child will have an amazing story to tell to be sure:-)

Let us remember this Lord's Day:

"For thou hast possessed my reigns: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

~Psalm 139:13-14

1 comment:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sommer,

I love that verse. What a comfort to know that the Lord knew us and loved us even before we were born.

Have a lovely Sunday evening!